What is Home Staging?
Home Staging helps you to achieve a maximum return on your property by enhancing its presentation.
A home staging quote is provided free of charge, which will include fully dressing the property with furniture, artwork, soft furnishings to accessories. This will complement and enhance your house or apartment and improve the presentation of the property for photography and viewings.
We work with our own in-house team; from stylists, porters, picture hangers to drivers & vehicles. Within a few days of installation the property is dressed and the transformation is striking. The agent will then photograph for marketing purposes. Your property will make a stronger first impression both on the internet and viewings if it is dressed.
- Staging your property helps applicants to see your property at its best.
- Awkward or small spaces will have a purpose by the placing furniture in the rooms.
- Staging your property is an investment; agents agree that a staged property will sell quicker than an empty property.
What are the benefits of home staging your property for sales or lettings?
Home staging is an integral part of the property marketing process. By staging the interiors applicants will see your property at its full potential. Working alongside influential property developers and renowned estate agents, Cullum Design provides an exceptional home staging and furniture rental service. Each property is dressed to suit your budget and brief.
Using items from our large inventory of furniture, artwork and accessories, Cullum Design will stage and style your property to create a look that will appeal to a broad spectrum of applicants. Cullum Design has over 30 years experience in staging and dressing prime residential property, and for high profile clients – professionalism and privacy is assured.
Cullum Design will:
- Help you to achieve maximum return on your property by styling your interior to appeal to potential applicants.
- Providing you with a free no obligation quote, either by visiting the property or consulting the floor plan and any existing pictures.
- You will then be provided with a comprehensive quote, including a proposal with examples of furniture and style.
- Cullum Design has its own in house team of stylists, porters and drivers to carry out the staging of your property.
- The process takes on average two to three days depending on the size of your property and your brief.
Maximise on your property’s return
It is considered good practice to invest 1% of the sale value to prepare for bringing your property to market. Cullum Design’s interior services usually come in between 0.25% and 0.5% of the value of the property over the hire period, offering a significant boost to the marketing of the property compared to any other investment in the sale.
For house staging, the minimum hire period is eight weeks. Long term contracts are also available.
Want to see our recent home staging projects? Click here